September 2012 marked the launch of our new site design for Church of the Living God.
In that short period of time, the site has served 100,000 pages to nearly 6,000 unique visitors!
In addition to the static information previously available (beliefs, missions, ministries, etc.) we added a lot of new information and features. If you haven't checked them out, this is a great time to see what you've been missing.
- For starters, we added a couple pages to inform those new to CLG what we are all about.
- We added a brief look back at the history of CLG, and filled out a lot of details in our 40-year-rich Facebook timeline.
- We beefed up some other features like an up-to-date calendar of upcoming events, and a searchable directory of sermon audio.
- For convenience, we implemented an option to give online.
- We also began posting to the blog quite regularly on a variety of topics.
- To help put a name with the face, we put our church directory online.
The preceding is is just an overview. You should really check it out to see what you've been missing. Here are some links of interest to give you a place to start:
Read some of our most visited posts:
- Buildings and Fields
- Does God Love Everyone?
- Rebuke and Restoration
- Christmas Myths
- What Happens in Thessalonica Stays in Thessalonica
And, as always, you can keep track of what's happening day-to-day at the following:
Thanks for being there in 2012, and stay tuned for more in 2013! Also - make sure to check out the section under each post that allows commenting and interaction. We love to see the sharing of content and the discussion it generates.
Lastly, if you didn't hear Anthony's year-end message yesterday, make sure to read his post here. It's a great reflection on the Biblical model of thinking about our past.